Aineistot 1-1 / 1
Noncognitive factors in academic achievement : Linking occupational aspirations, personality traits, extracurricular activities, and gender to school success
(Turun yliopisto, 2017-10-11)
It is well known that intelligence explains roughly 25 percent of school success. However, that still leaves 75 percent of the variation unaccounted for. Other noncognitive factors influencing academic performance include ...